Seems I was wise enough to plan a day or two of general cleaning up at the end of this month. I'm making good use of those days now.
I'm now idly playing the game, finding stuff that comes up wrong, and fixing them. The number of things I'm finding tells me there aren't enough of you trying the game out and finding stuff. I encourage you to try it; the game is complete now, and all the bugs you find are trophies you can carry with pride.
- Made the hanoi game actually exist in the adventure game. Should've done this from the beginning. Makes the boundary between the contexts cleaner.
- Tried out the hanoi game on the CLI, and found a few bugs, which I fixed.
- Noticed that you can't unlock the hanoi achievement by placing the tiny disk on the right rod, something that should clearly work. Fixed that. (Yes, I had this issue in the hanoi game itself, and now I had it again. I could have avoided the repeat by implementing sagas, I think. But I haven't yet.)
- I got "You already have the tiny disk" after taking, putting back, and
attempting to take the tiny disk again. Seems there was an event applier
Adventure::Engine. Fixed that.
- Another embarassing one: I put the tiny disk on the pedestal... and the hanoi game state gets printed. Fixed that too. Apparently, I suck at programming.
- Didn't get any feedback when putting the tiny disk on the pedestal and avoiding certain doom. Fixed that.
- Finally, the CLI should exit when the game finishes. Now it does.
I can also happily report that I've played the whole game through on the CLI. So has lue++. So should you.
I meant to split the different parts of the game into modules today. But I'm out of time, so I'll do that tomorrow instead. In the meantime, find bugs and report them to me. I know you want to.