Wanting to celebrate November (the month) in some way, and feeling the need to give November (the wiki project) a shove of enthusiasm, I'll be blogging every day during the coming month about something small I've done to bring the state of things forward, be it November itself, S29, the Perl test suite, Rakudo, or Parrot.
Here are some roughly half-hour-sized things that I plan to do:
- Create three nice-looking layouts, which can all be used in p6w.
- Read a synopsis.
- Give S29 some much-needed love.
- Add or curate tests from the Perl test suite.
- Implement a feature in Rakudo.
- Triage Rakudo tickets in the Perl RT system.
- Implement MD5 digesting in Perl 6.
- Add features to p6w that p5w already has. (article history, diffs)
- Blog about the architecture of November.
- Blog about cool things in Perl 6 and Rakudo.
- Add POD documentation to PIR subs and methods in Rakudo.